Friday, January 07, 2011

SUNDAY 9th JANUARY 2011 - REPUBLICAN COMMEMORATION AND REPUBLICAN FUNDRAISER.

"....my name is O'Hanlon, I've just gone 16, my home is in Monaghan, thats where I was weaned....its nearly 2 years since I've wandered away, with the local battalion of the bold IRA, I'd read of our heros and wanted the same so I took up my part in the patriot game. And now as I lie here my body all holes, I think of those traitors who bargained with souls, and I wish that my rifle had given the same to those quislings who sold out the Patriots Game..."





The Annual Feargal Ó hAnnluain Commemoration will be held in Monaghan on Sunday 9th January 2011 ; those attending are asked to assemble at the Cathedral in Monaghan from where the parade to Latlurcan cemetery will leave at 2pm. A bus from Dublin to this Commemoration will leave from outside the Republican Sinn Féin Office in Parnell Street at 12 Noon - seats cost €10 each , 'phone (01)8729747 for further details.



....and THIS is the reason myself and six other RSF supporters and/or members will not be at the above-mentioned Commemoration on Sunday 9th January next -the Monthly Raffle , consisting of 650 tickets , will be held on that same day in a hotel on the Dublin-Kildare border.

Dáithí Ó Conaill and Seán Sabhat Commemorations last weekend , Feargal Ó hAnnluain Commemoration and the Monthly Raffle this weekend : it's a sure sign of the strength of the Republican Sinn Féin organisation when it is capable of holding high-quality events of this nature , and doing so successfully : An Phoblacht Abú!

Thanks,
Sharon.